KIKI RIKI - clothing brand

Kiki Riki is a clothing brand. Not just any clothing brand, a brand YOU need to check out!



I went with a friend to the Pure fashion event in February '17 at Olympia, London. It was my first time at this event so I made sure to make the most of it and talk to everyone, We walked around, had some champagne, saw the new collections on show and finally watched the main catwalk


I took videos and photos to remember the brands I spotted and wanted to talk to... but then Kiki Riki's walk started! It was love at first strut! They knocked everyone else out of the water and I simply had to go and talk to them





After the catwalk, I made a bee-line for their stand. I met the team including the designer, the US representative and then Jenny, the UK representative. Jenny is fantastic, there was an instant connection with her and I know she felt it too. My friend and I spent the next few hours looking at every garment they had - feeling the material, the texture, the quality... I WAS IN AWE! I knew there and then that I wanted to be involved with the brand somehow and using their clothing when styling/dressing clients was the plan. Jenny was on board with the idea and excited for what we can accomplish together

A few days later I met again with Jenny and the team at her Dads' restaurant in Knightsbridge, London. Jenny arrived with a thank you gift for me - it was a extremely sweet and I knew it secured our connection together



This was the start of a fantastic future, supporting each other and building on each others profile. I still work using Kiki Riki today and Jenny is faultless, as ever


YOU CAN USE MY EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT CODE FOR 15% OFF AT
Esserebella Boutique
quote 'chrisgroom15' at checkout

Kiki Riki  - @kikiriki_uk
My Instagram - @mrchrisgroom


Comments

  1. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. leggings United Kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Designer Brand in London

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ELLA HUGHES - app launch

SANDI BOGLE - film awards