KAT KASISOPA - guest judge

 Kat Kasisopa is most memorable for being on Big Brother 9 in 2008, she entered the house holding a jar of cookies!

I met Kat at a restaurant launch event in East London although we had caught each others eye at the Impulse launch event a few weeks previous. We spoke for some of the night about our experiences and backgrounds and I found her such a fun, bubbly and pure energy. She is so energetic I can't put it in to words!


Kat came to me and asked if I could style her for the Out Of This World competition at Mangro Tree in London. She explained that the theme was 'space'. I looked at some photos online of Kat from the last year and how she dressed. She has always been an eccentric dresser and isn't afraid of wearing glitter and unique clothing


 I sent her some photos of options and we shortlisted some ideas. I spoke with the brand and they advised me on the length of a certain garment. Kat is only the cute height of barely 5foot and I wanted to make sure everything was comfortable for her. I wanted to portray her personality through the outfit I chose. I had an idea in my head on how to make the length of the dress work but I wouldn't know for sure until I could have a play with the garments on her


The clothing arrived perfectly packaged and is perfect condition. I let Kat put the two dresses on to figure out how long it was and how to style it. We played about with a few options but the best way is as shown above. She said she felt full of confidence and even more excited to be a judge. We discussed hair and makeup. She showed me photos of how she has styled her hair before and ideas of makeup she'd seen online but I decided to match the makeup to the outfit in a literal way

!!!GLITTER!!!
Kat isn't scared of wearing glitter and I needed no encouraging to get the glitter pots out! Kat was on board with painting glitter stars on her arm neck and face to make one complete overall image. The results were better than I expected. She was so happy with her look and couldn't thank me enough


Jay Kamiraz, Davide Felice, Sandi Bogle and Dr Giorgia Ratta were at the event too

Giorgia Ratta has a cosmetic surgery on Harley Street specializing in face and body, lip sculpting, botox, thread lifts, hair loss, and skin peel treatments (among others). She has a group of people surrounding her she calls 'The Feel Good Team'. They are supportive ambassadors helping raise her profile

David, Kat, Jay and Dr Giorgia Ratta



Clothing for Kat Kasisopa from Kiki Riki
Kiki Riki - @kikiriki_uk
My Instagram - @mrchrisgroom

Dr Giorgia Ratta:


Original Images:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ELLA HUGHES - app launch

KIKI RIKI - clothing brand

SANDI BOGLE - film awards