SANDI BOGLE - film awards

You might recognise Sandi from C4's 'Gogglebox'

I first met Sandi at the UK lanch event for Impulse London. Impulse is a gay event group working to bring more events and fun to London's scene, whilst improving knowledge about self-care, sexual and mental health services


I met great people at this event that was hosted by Nieko Strobel at Kensington Roof Gardens. There was a great vibe and everyone was high on life. I approached Sandi with my friend and introduced myself as a stylist. She looked fantastic in a white dress decorated in blue crystals


Sandi got in contact a few weeks later to say that she was going to an awards event. After a 'get to know you' chat we decided on an outfit for her. It was a nude, plunge neck, open skirt two piece. She said that she felt incredible when wearing the clothing, from Kiki Riki


Sandi made online headlines. It felt rewarding to know that an outfit I had input on was getting a lot of attention. There was a 'before and after' of a selection of reality TV stars online and Sandi was mentioned. The caption said "who ever is styling Sandi nowadays deserves a pay rise! She looks incredible"



Clothing from Kiki Riki
Sandi Bogle - @sandigogglebox
Kiki Riki  - @kikiriki_uk
My Instagram - @mrchrisgroom


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ELLA HUGHES - app launch

KIKI RIKI - clothing brand